10.02.2011

my first live performance creation

even if it isnt the best one but it was my very first time try creating this project
'LIGHT' seek the purpose to narrate the story encouraging ppl based on the blind

with two-sided main messages to the blind themselves and can also told ordinary people who fail

firstly, to encourage the blind that even you've lost the capability of your sight, but still you can
hear, taste, feel. you still living your life. dont give up!!!

second, in that desperate time of failure, it doesnt mean you are dead there's always be the way
to stand again cheer up yourselves, give the courage to stand again, people wont always fell.

From this project done, I realise so much how I love in performance and want to go on in this pathway, even it means I have to start over again from the beginning, I will go on. Through my
graphic design years, it wasnt useless. It taught me so much and I see the advantages of using
those past years to carry on my dream.

please try this clip and comments, thx
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=msKjG_8Dx5g

No comments: